Avans Farm is a place where you can escape your hectic city life and enjoy a taste of country living for a day or even a few days.
It's a great place for -
- Church Group country retreat
- Family reunions
- Small corporate outings or meetings
- Families wanting to relax and be outside with nature
- Childrens birthday party in the barn
- Vacation in Middle Tennessee
We are located in Smith County Tennessee 50 miles east of Nashville and 110 miles west of Knoxville on I-40 and travel about 4 miles south.
In the Fall we decorate our trails, offer hayrides, hot dog and marshmellow roasts for groups or individuals. This would be a great time to plan for a family or group outing while the temperatures are pleasant and the leaves are gorgeous.
The farm is nestled in the hills of Tennessee on 135 forested and pastured acres with 4.5 miles of clearly marked trails.
- Horseback riding
- Nature Trails
- Golf Cart exploration
- Hay rides
- Evening bonfires, smores, Marshmallows and Hot Dog roasts
- Rest and Relaxation!
- Massage Therapy (Therapist comes to the property)
- Newly renovated guest house that sleeps 11 comfortably
- Two full baths
- Plenty of fresh linens and towels provided
- 50 inch plasma TV, DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Large Deck with gas grill -- perfect for picnics, grill-outs, mixers and receptions
An open living room area ideal for meetings or movie night! We provide a few movies, so you may want to bring your personal favorites.
So, if you are just passing through and want to stay in a more pleasant atmosphere than a hotel or motel room or want a place relax, come visit with us.
For reservations or additional information, please call 615-815-1304